Supplying local schools with local teachers
Office : 01559361212
24hr Mobile: 07411751875
Recruiting now! Register today!
Dosbarth is a popular and successful recruitment agency established and managed by a local and experienced teacher who provides a more local and personal alternative to large corporate agencies. Our sole aim is to provide schools with teachers that they will want back time and time again, building strong working relationships between school, teacher and consultants. Dosbarth is a first choice for many schools in South Ceredigion and beyond.
This family run local business puts teachers in the heart of everything we do!
- We are a locally-based recruitment agency situated in Llandysul, providing supply work to teachers across West Wales. (Llandysul, Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthen, Lampeter, Aberaeron, Cardigan, Tregaron and Aberystwyth).
- If you are an NQT, established primary or secondary school teacher, we will provide individual career guidance and match you to suitable schools.
- Local work in local schools, whether that be daily supply, short term, long term or permanent positions.
- We listen carefully to the requirements of both teachers and schools.
- Registration interviews- we come to you! We understand how difficult it can be to take time out from busy schedules/ timetables that is why we will come to your local town.
- Meticulous compliance checks.
-Complete support and guidance 24/7, 365 days a year for schools and teachers.
- We are a family run business that keeps teachers at the heart of everything we do!
Dosbarth is an education recruitment agency based in the heart of the Teifi Valley. We provide teaching staff with temporary, long term and permanent work in local schools across West Wales. Being a local agency run by local staff, we have an understanding of the area. We understand the importance of its heritage, culture and language and how this is a necessity to schools.
We believe that by delivering exceptional service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by an expert team, we’ll exceed our schools and teachers expectations.
As an ethical family run business, we operate on the simplistic values of honesty, transparency, trust, integrity and provide outstanding levels of service. We treat schools and teachers as we would want to be treated. After all, our reputation is entirely down to the quality of the teachers we represent!